Monday, September 3, 2012

Cricut Quarter Note Layout

Hi there -

here's a video of a layout I made for some concert pictures.  I used Cricut Quarter Note, George and Basic Shapes, and Cuttin Up.   The patterned paper is from DCWV, the Music Stack.  This stack is pretty old and isn't available anymore, but it's one of my favorites.  The green glitter cardstock and black cardstock are from Recollections, available at Michaels.  The Recollections cardstock cuts really cleanly in the Cricut.  I typically use the 8.5 x 11 inch paper for the Cricut since it's much less expensive than 12x12. 

I almost always pop dot my embellishments to give my layouts some dimension.  I like the Scrapbook Adhesives pop dots because the backing is really easy to remove.  They're also a nice thickness and come in either white or black. 

On a side note - the concert was amazing.  Gavin DeGraw played at the Santa Barbara bowl a couple weeks ago.  It's the third time I've seen him in concert and he never disappoints. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Steffnee

 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment