Sunday, October 21, 2012

Where Have I Been?

Hi all,

sorry for my lack of posts these last few weeks.  I've been getting ready for a holiday boutique and have been crafting like crazy.  I'll have a tutorial post up in the next few days on how to make "cupcakes" out of fuzzy socks.  I saw it online a few years ago and make them every year to sell and for little gifts. 

In the meantime, here are a few of the cards I've made.



I've made about 75 cards so far for the boutique.


I got out my old Sizzix dies just to do something different.   I had forgotten how nice some of the Sizzix dies are.   I especially like the card with the bare tree and the black cat.  I'm rather partial to black cats since I've been blessed to have 2 amazing black cats in my life.  

Well, back to work on my cards. 

Happy Crafting!

Steffnee

No comments:

Post a Comment